Email: yilundu [at] mit [dot] edu
I am a second-year PhD student at MIT EECS, advised by Prof. Josh Tenenbuam and Prof. Leslie Kaelbling and Prof. Tomas Lozano-Perez and Previously, I obtained my bachelor's degree from MIT, worked at OpenAI and FAIR, and got a gold medal at the International Biology Olympiad.
- Check out our new preprints on improved training of EBMs and its applications to continual learning!
- Generative Modeling: energy based models, compositionality, generative applications
- Physical and 3D Scene Understanding: unsupervised object discovery, 3D reconstruction
- State Estimation: data association filtering
- Robotics: multi-step manipulation
- Reinforcement Learning: multi-agent/model based reinforcement learning